|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Pure Love contestWe're happy to announce that we've decided to hold our 1st group contest. Here are all details:
Contest theme: Pure Love
Start date: February 1st, 2014
Deadline: February 28th, 2014
1. Only members of ThatOnePerfectShot can enter the contest.
2. The entry must be a photograph taken or submitted after February 1st 2014.
3. The interpretation of the theme is up to you- show us your vision of what pure love means to you.
4. You can enter more than once but only one of your photos could win.
5. All entries must not break any DeviantArt rules.
6. Submit entries by putting a link/thumb to your photo in this journal only.
7. After leaving a thumb/link to your entry we will send you an invitation asking to submit your photo to group's Pure Love Contest gallery. If you will not accept the invitation until February 28th your entry won't be valid.
A journal feature at ThatOnePerfectShot.
A feature at group's main page.
Teenage TaoismGiving birth is the closest I’d ever felt to dying.
Before that, my near death experiences had consisted only of my silent announcement of pregnancy—silent, being that my social media accounts were all deleted almost simultaneously and I never returned to school in the fall, saying without really saying that I had caught the malicious disease of “teenage pregnancy”. I’m sure the whisper spread in the hallways like the Bubonic Plague. That September, sitting at home on what would have been the first day of my senior year, I imagined friends I’d never talk to again saying “she was only seventeen, and so full of life!” at my absence in the cafeteria tables, as if they were attending my funeral instead of talking about me behind my back.
"Full of life," I had snorted then, folding a never ending stream of what had once been my own baby clothes. "Literally."
I walked around like a zombie for the months of my pregnancy, deciding t
Keep in Touch!