|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Pure Love contestWe're happy to announce that we've decided to hold our 1st group contest. Here are all details:
Contest theme: Pure Love
Start date: February 1st, 2014
Deadline: February 28th, 2014
1. Only members of ThatOnePerfectShot can enter the contest.
2. The entry must be a photograph taken or submitted after February 1st 2014.
3. The interpretation of the theme is up to you- show us your vision of what pure love means to you.
4. You can enter more than once but only one of your photos could win.
5. All entries must not break any DeviantArt rules.
6. Submit entries by putting a link/thumb to your photo in this journal only.
7. After leaving a thumb/link to your entry we will send you an invitation asking to submit your photo to group's Pure Love Contest gallery. If you will not accept the invitation until February 28th your entry won't be valid.
A journal feature at ThatOnePerfectShot.
A feature at group's main page.
A Bloody, Stupid Miracle The day we’d cured the human condition was the day I put a bullet through my head and didn’t die. It was also the day I realized how scared I actually was of death, and after hours of muscle ache from holding that gauze against my open skull, after the wound closed and everything went back to normal, I had myself a good old-fashioned brainstorm. How ironic.
But when summer came, everything had fallen to shit. The air scorched my skin and parched my tongue every time I took a breath. The sun glared down on a rapidly-collapsing world, full of the undying bastard children of cruelty and misfortune. What was one to do when their cells regenerated faster than they decomposed?
My feet hit the pavement, now littered with jagged bits of glass to snap at my toes, thoroughly baked by the blazing ball of bitter disdain high overhead. Today was worse than yesterday. Though I’d often wondered the purpose of it anymore, I
Keep in Touch!